PROVEN PERFORMANCE FOR ANY BUDGET. The ezgo golf cart for sale Valor is our most affordable vehicle. With the power of 13.5-hp gas engine and excellent reliability, you can comfortably cruise the neighborhood.
ezgo golf cart for sale
AN ENGINE LIKE NO OTHER FOR AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER:
Purpose-built for golf carts, E‑Z‑GO’s EX1 engine is not only going to raise the bar for performance, it’ll make you want to take the long way home. You have to experience it to believe it.
- BEST-IN-CLASS FUEL ECONOMY: EX1 has advanced technology that lets you get more miles out of one tank. Fewer fill-ups means more time making memories.
- A SMOOTH, QUIET REFINED RIDE: Less noise from your golf cart means you can enjoy the moment even more.
- LESS DOWNTIME, MORE YOU TIME: With easier maintenance and fewer wear parts, your ownership experience is a breeze.
- MORE RESPONSIVE ACCELERATION: Experience a ride unlike any other gas golf cart with smoother acceleration and stops.
- WHAT ARE YOU REALLY DRIVING?: Competitors’ golf carts use the same generic industrial engines as power washers or generators. E‑Z‑GO’s EX1 was designed and purpose-built for golf carts. Once you see what’s behind other vehicles’ lackluster performance, you’ll understand why EX1 is superior to anything you’ve driven before.
- PURPOSE-BUILT TO PERFECTION: We refined everything about our EX1 gas engine to ensure you can worry less and experience more. The closed-loop, electronic fuel injection (EFI) system optimizes your miles per gallon no matter the driving conditions. To stretch performance and efficiency, Smart Engine Management monitors the electrical system and shuts off accessories when the ezgo golf cart for sale is not in use. An integrated starter/generator lets EX1 work like a hybrid engine, auto starting and stopping as needed for fuel economy. EX1 is easier to maintain, with fewer wear parts and two-year oil change intervals. With its smaller, faster spinning 150cc design, EX1 purrs. Competitors rely on oversized, generic industrial engines, which generate the thump typically associated with gas powered golf carts. Thanks to EX1’s starting clutch, you’ll hear none of the downhill belt whine you experience in other carts.